Personal Information Collected and How it is Collected, Held, Used and Disclosed
Communication from Perception
- We collect personal information from:
- our customers; and
- other users of our website and services at several different points, including on or through the use of our website, online surveys, assessment forms, system registration and data analysis.
- This information is collected to provide services to our customers including for the purposes of managing applications for employment, assessing a candidate's suitability for particular employment opportunities, advising prospective employees' data analysis, and monitoring and assessing successful candidates, employees and personnel of our customers.
- The personal information collected may consist of an individual's:
- name, mobile phone number, email address, household address, year of birth, country of birth, citizenship and visa information, languages background, gender, personal photographs, marital status, identification and references;
- employment related information such as employment status, employment and education history, job performance data, personal traits, personal skills, and employment disciplinary history; and
- other information relevant to an employment opportunity, including organizational membership, hobbies and interests, goals, participation in social networking, prior applications, legal history, credit history, licence information and driving history, financial status, dependents and other family related information, residence history and gambling history. This information may also include sensitive information relating to socio-demographics, personal opinions and beliefs, health and criminal records.
- Perception stores personal information securely on servers in respect of which access is controlled, monitored and audited by Perception employees and contractors.
- Perception discloses personal information to its customers. Perception may also disclose personal information on a confidential need-to-know basis to its service providers, as part of a merger, acquisition or asset sale, or as otherwise permitted under applicable privacy laws.
- The customers to whom Perception may disclose personal information may be located in various countries.
Security and cookies
- From time-to-time, Perception may send out promotional and informational communications relying on the personal identifiable information it has collected. You will have the option of indicating your desire to receive or not receive this type of communication at the time of your provision of such information to Perception.
Access and/or Correct Personal Information
- We use a variety of security measures to keep personal information secure and we take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from misuse, loss or unauthorized use or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Privacy Queries and Complaints
- If your personal information changes, you may also correct that information by sending an email message to the Privacy Officer; email@example.com and putting the word “UPDATE” in the subject line of the message or by telephone on +61 2 9957 2600.
- We will deal with your request to access and/or correct your personal information as soon as is practicable after we receive it (usually within 30 days).While we will not charge you for making a request to access your personal information, we may require you to pay our reasonable costs of providing you with that information. We will not charge you for making a request to correct your personal information or for our costs of correcting your personal information.
External Links to Other Websites
- If you would like to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, or have a query or concern about our handling of your personal information, please contact the Privacy Officer.
- We may ask you to put your complaint in writing. We will investigate and respond to your complaint as soon as is practicable after we receive it (usually within 30 days).
- If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can refer it to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Privacy Officer Contact Details
The Perception Group International Pty Limited (ABN 14 609 302 089)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +61 2 9957 2600
Address: 77 Berry Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 Australia